Pages

10 Guilty Pleasures on TV




  1. NatGeoTV ~ I love documentaries!

  2. Howie Do it! ~ fun practical jokes ;)

  3. True Blood ~ I love vampire lovestories! (come to think of it, I have all of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles series and watched all the vampire movies I can lay my hands on!)

  4. Survivor series ~ It's fun to watch human politics take into action during extreme situations

  5. Grey's Anatomy ~ Great drama

  6. House ~ Oh! such cynical wit!

  7. Tom and Jerry on CN ~ who doesn't love T & J?

  8. The Tyra Banks Show ~ when I'm full of Oprah, I watch Tyra.

  9. Discovery Channel ~ docu's, as usual...

  10. Wife Swap ~ weird...:0

Come and join the fun! Check here for other TT players!

3 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

yanjiaren said...

I am an N.C.I.S fan and Prison break buff. Now married to a Chinese I am also in love with Korean and Chinese Epic/historical soaps with all the handsome men in swords and fancy costumes lol..

Jennifer Coomer said...

I love your very chic black & white look and your cute masthead!

A lot of people have put True Blood on their list. I don't have that channel - but I'll have to check it out if/when it comes out on DVD.

I played, too! Come visit.

Julie said...

I love all the shows on the Discovery Channel too!

I'll have to give True Blood a try :)