Pages

Skywatching at Tagaytay, Philippines


The view of Taal Lake at Tagaytay, Philippines.




Skyline at Tagaytay Highlands.

15 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Photo Cache said...

beautiful. looks like rain is coming.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great skywatch shots. Beautiful place too.

srp said...

This looks very refreshing... here in Virginia it is hot and muggy with no rain in sight. It does look like my daughter down in Mississippi has some storms coming her way!

Hilda said...

I just love Tagaytay! Happy SWF!

Gail said...

Absolutely beautiful! I have never seen a place as beautiful as this...good job.

Thanks for watching my skies.

SandyCarlson said...

I am awake and dreaming at the same time. Thank you.

Marites said...

nice shot of Tagaytay, it's really beautiful.

magiceye said...

beautiful images

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Lovely pics!

Take care,

Sassy
:)

Unknown said...

I love the view.It's so peacefully:)
Thanks for the visit & have a wonderful weekend.

Eric said...

The first one is my fav.

Great post!!

Well done, have a nice SWF

Mark Kreider said...

Great photos! You've got a sassy blog girl. That was some pile of beer cups I saw back there... I'll bet you had fun!

Louise said...

What beautiful views!

Pollyanna said...

Beautiful scenery!

ProdigalWife said...

Love the photos--especially the lake! No power boats anywhere, what else could you ask for!