Friday Fill In # 131



And...here we go!
1. When I heard you talking about her behind her back, I was disappointed as hell.
2. Laughter is best medicine.
3. It's late, but we can talk the night away.
4. I will love you JV, always.
5. My eyes have seen you.
6. I object strongly to abortion ( without medical reason).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include going to JM's 1st birthday party and Sunday, I want to sleep!

2 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
I just wanted to thank you for participating in the July Comment Challenge. Be sure to stop by sitedandblogged.com this weekend and enter how many comments you have made for the weekend to see if we can hit 1000 as a group.
thanks!
Harriet

Marites said...

I agree with #6. have a nice weekend!:)