Pages

Red is in the air in Baguio City!

Baguio, Philippines -- known also as the City of Pines, as the summer capital of the Philippines. Baguio was known for silver ornaments, flowers (they have the "Panagbenga Festival"), fresh fruits and vegetables especially strawberries!






My contribution for the following carnivals. Just click on the buttons to join or see other exciting posts! This is fun!



19 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Unknown said...

i miss Baguio! thanks for sharing this photo, brings back lots of happy memories.:p

Sylvia K said...

What a fun, colorful capture! Love markets like these! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

LadyFi said...

Lovely and vibrant! Great clothes they're wearing.

Loran said...

I bet the carnivals are a blast, and so colorful!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Makes me miss Baguio City.

Valentine's Boxes

January Zelene said...

red in the air indeed..

my ruby tuesday is here..

Valentine Bear

EJ said...

Interesting rubies.

Valentine's Cupid

Ers said...

been to bagiuo once.. hindi na naulit. hope to see this again with my family naman. :)

Jenn said...

Was there to witness part of Penagbenga last year. Had a blast.

L. Neusiedler said...

wonderful colours and textures!

Elaine Yim said...

This is interesting! I like their traditional attire. Very colourful and unique.

Guy D said...

Excellent image, I love all the colours.

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures

ShutterHappyJenn said...

Will you be attending this year's Panagbenga Festival? I will. Hope we could meet there if you will be attending.

Thanks for dropping by My World post, and thanks for being a follower of my blog. Returning the favor as well.

Marites said...

oh, I'm very fond of these locals who're always there to sell their wares by the Mines View Park. I always had fun browsing through their stalls and I really like their colorful costumes. by the way, thanks for following me.

Marice said...

is penagbenga done already? great capture sissy! miss Baguio!

u may view mine here

Carolina Mountains said...

Very colorful - love the local festivals and markets. It must be nice to be warm all year! We did live in Florida for a number of years but missed the change of seasons!

Carly said...

Looks like a fun and interesting place to visit and spend some time.

Lantaw said...

valentines mode na a :)

Irene said...

Really colourful.