Pages

Warmth of Friendship


...found each other again after 9 years...

"Friendship is the golden ribbon that ties the world together."

Thank You, Friend



Thank you, friend, for all the things

That mean so much to me--

For concern and understanding

You give abundantly.


Thanks for listening with your heart;

For cheering me when I'm blue;

For bringing out the best in me;

And just for being you.


Thanks for in-depth conversation

That stimulates my brain;

For silly times we laugh out loud;

For things I can't explain.





For looking past my flaws and faults;

For all the time you spend;

For all the kind things that you do,

Thank you; thank you, FRIEND.





By Joanna Fuchs




8 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

eileeninmd said...

Nice poem and photo!

Anonymous said...

Hey - another red phone box!!

rachel

Hootin Anni said...

[someone else has a red phone box today]

LOVE the poem.

My R T is what I'd like to think as the rose from Phantom of the Opera. HERE

Kim, USA said...

I see red phone boxes too and still it does looks very appealing to me. ^_^

My red shoes

Susanne said...

Nice to reconnect with a good friend. Totally priceless!

My happy post is up! :v)

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Lovely poem. Great photo too.

Marice said...

what a wonderful post! love the poem too :)

u may view mine here

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Great Ruby Post !
Blessings,
~Myrna