Pages

I've got a Sunshine award!

 

Thanks to Imperfect Stepford Wife for giving me this award, I surely need sunshine in my heart today! It's nice to know someone reads, if not inspired, by you. 

There are so many things to do, so little time! I haven't been posting as much as I should here, as work and a little "heart" trouble's been occupying me. I wish life could be as simple as wish it to be!

Anyhow, I want to forward this to my online blogger friends who have been here for me by making me smile with their heartfelt comments and giving me inspiration by virtue of their great blogs!

Here are the rules:

◦Put the logo on your blog in your post.

◦Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

◦Link the nominees within your post.

◦Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.

◦Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


  1.  ShutterHappy Jen over at Where My Feet Took Me 
  2. Chubskulit over at Nostalgic MARVELING 
  3. The Croley Gang 
  4. Mejis over at Did I say that Aloud
  5. Marice at Life Can't Wait 
  6. Carolyn at Ford Family Photos 
  7. MaryT at Work of the Poet 
  8. Susan the Coffee Slut 
  9. Kuri over at Domesticated Daddy Diaries 
  10. Susan at Stony River 
  11. Strawberry Jam Anne 
  12. Mindful Mimi 
I wish I could add more!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hey sis thanks a lot for this award, I will be posting this on my latest one.. mwah!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Posted na sis, thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you on the award and thanks for mine!