Pages

F is...for Friends at The Fort!


I can't find any recent "F" photos but my archive's always a great help! ::wink::


We sure had fun! It's as if no years has separated us.


That's what's left Crispy Pata (Deep Fried Pork Hind or Front Leg) and Mixed Seafood
These are my school friends at Meralco Foundation Institute (now MFI Foundation Institute) when we had our Crystal Alumni Homecoming after 15 years!  After the event, we went to Pier One Bar and Grill at The Fort Strip at Bonifacio Global City for more "remember when" bonding moments.


4 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Tarun Mitra said...

Cool!! u people had a great time...:)

Roger Owen Green said...

I need an archive so I'm not always scrambling.

Good to have good friends.

Thanks from the ABC Wednesday team! - Ramblin' with Roger

LeAnn said...

Yeah for friends!!! Looks like you have a wonderful group of them. cheers!

Tumblewords: said...

Yay for friends! (and food) :)