Pages

Skywatching while Running Late!


I'm always intrigued with leafless trees, I mean they are alive but you can't see any sign that they are!


Everytime I was not able to catch my shuttle service in the morning, I have to walk inside this industrial park, the Calamba Premier Industrial Park for 20minutes from the gate to the DPL building where we rent our offices.


Most days, it's sunny but it's too hot to walk, especially if one's running late, which I usually am!



To see more of the beautiful skies , or to join the fun, just click on the links! Happy weekend!
 
 

4 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Caroline said...

I love looking at the sky , it's so beautiful. Most of the time here in Nevada the sunny is always out and the sky is a beautiful blue. Thanx for sharing !!! :)
Caroline

louisebah said...

those leafless branches look so pretty like that! :) and that street does look nice for walking, use a hat next time ;) and sunblock!!! hehehe

Tarun Mitra said...

Woah!! nice images :)

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it