Pages

30 Days of Truth -- Day Seven


Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for


Family and friends. I may not admit it, but for so long I  lived for the approval of my loved ones. I always strived to act according to the standards set by them. Through them, I find purpose to better myself.

Love relationships.Teddy. He is my friend.  He is "the one". I know so.  :) But he can make me really, really crazy sometimes and that keeps me on my toes.

Enemies.  Some people -- they can't move on. They try to take me on guilt-trips and if I let them, will do their  best to suck me in their misery. Sometimes Most of the time, I am  not completely blameless for the the things that happen to me. Enemies  make me look inward to contemplate and re-assess myself.
.
This is a hard one because the follow up question would be: Is it? So  I mulled over this  for days and I realized, people who come and go can love us, hate us, leave us, and they always leave a mark in our lives.


  • What about you, who has made your life worth living for?
Tell me via the comment section the link to your post so I can check them out, too!

The list for the 30 Days of Truth Challenge is here




Next:

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.














I grabbed the logo here :)

0 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...: