Meet Me on Monday (14th Ed.)





Questions:

1. What is your favorite pasta dish?
2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat?
4. Are you an avid book reader?
5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
---------------------------------------------------------------


 My Answers:
  1. Carbonara
  2. Shower
  3. Hardly ever now.  Teddy(bear) prefers home cooked meals (which is enjoyable, too!)
  4. Yes. Sometimes, I read several at a time. If I find the book interesting, I read them over and over. LOL
  5. Hmmmm. I'd think I'd have the X-ray vision. Sometimes it's fun to know what other people have up their sleeve! ::wink:: 


Have fun!

Come see my other posts, too!





3 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Loved the questions and your answers,

Take care.
Yvonne.

chele said...

Nice to meet you. Great answers.

Paz said...

enjoyed reading your reply. have a great week!

I would answer the same for #2, 4 &5

Paz