Pages

Random Dozen - (Grilled.Fried.Relationship)

1. Define a great relationship.
mutual respect, great wit, with space to grow.
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
the last time was at McDo Cavite after my customer visit, though I never really enjoy eating while on the road. I prefer stopping at a restaurant, foodstop, etc... so I can pay attention and appreciate my food.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
I'd go for a Lab
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
anywhere cool and near the beach
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
i would love to have a functional family, though a dysfunctional fam like I had taught me how to be independent early...
6. Who's the funniest person you know?
A person close to us becomes "funniest" one way or another, at some point in our lives.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
No, I don't think so. I rarely fall asleep before 12MN and there were times insomnia's always knocking on my door...
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
coffee.bf (is he coming or not?).posting on this blog. laundry. --in that order!
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
Fried Chicken.Fried Potatoes. Grilled pork/beef/burger. Grilled Fish.
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
No.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher, though I lost the virtue of patience (which is needed to be a teacher) a long time ago.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
STUBBORN.

1 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Darcy said...

Thanks for stopping by! Now following you too!

Have a great week.

justanightowl.com