Pages

Sky in Summer

the golden seeds dancing
in the breeze, the sun scorching 
the land, drying up rivers.



The harvest and planting season is severely affected by the phenomenon El NIño ravaging the land.


Go over at  Looking at the Sky Friday and Skywatch Friday for more beautiful skies all over the world! have a great week!

7 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Unknown said...

after the floods, we have El Nino--nature's vicious cycle.

Carolyn Ford said...

That is a lot of work even when nature is on their side...nearly impossible when she is not.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I've come to the conclusion that one is never satified with the weather, after the bad winter we experienced we are looking ahead to summer, people will be moaning because it's too hot and a hosepipe ban will be enforced.
Have a good week-end.
Yvonne.

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Nice shot. I echo luna miranda's comment.

During my holiday in the Philippines my mother told me that it was almost 2 months with no rain at all. I was so surprised and so thankful that it rained the day I came.

Ron Cooper said...

Following you now, please follow back. I'm your 116th follower!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Euroangel said...

i hope that you will get more rain! i miss pinas..hope to visit there next year again..thanks sa visit.
Discover USA
Euroangel Graffiti

Anonymous said...

The shot is lovely, even though nature is playing havoc on the environment.

xo