Pages

Boracay Sunset

Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal.




look across the land
a beautiful ambient light
rushing through the night

--fickle



10 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

A wonderful picture.


Yvonne.

waterwaif said...

Stopping by from FF. I'm your newest follower. Happy Friday!

waterwaif
http://waterwaif.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

This picture is beautiful. Love the colours and shades. Brilliant silhouette effect. It looks a painting. A nice sunset to end the day.

Paula said...

Wonderful silhouette, and an altogether magnificent sky. Well done!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for following! I'm a follower now too :)

Lady Patchy said...

bakit di ko maview yung pics?

Lady Patchy said...

i can't view the pics?

arabesque said...

hi fickle, funny i can't view it either.
mybe someting's wrong with my server. ^0^
just reviewed your old entries,
love it!
have a nice weekend! ^0^

Mhel said...

Hello there! I would like to invite you to join my first ever blog contest - Make a Wish.
I hope you'd have time to check out the mechanics and the prizes over on my blog.
Here's the link:
http://bit.ly/aBGyqJ.
Thanks!
- blankPixels of www.JustAnotherPixel.net -

Anonymous said...

How fiery and beautiful looking.