Pages

Friday Fill-Ins #173 -- If wishes were horses, beggars would ride!

ffi

(click on the button to join!)



0422001435a.jpg


And...here we go!

1. Where are my socks?
2. If wishes were horses,  I'd be as far away as I can .
3. I'd like to see the future.
4. When I was a teen, I thought I am invincible.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was when you become a parent, you'll know.
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my glasses on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my sister, tomorrow my plans include a bit housecleaning (I just moved a week ago) and Sunday, I want to go to St. Claire Chapel!

13 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was invincible once, too. Those days are long gone, now that I'm in my 40's! ;)

Anonymous said...

The button isn't working, but mine will post tomorrow morning!

Carol said...

Awww to be invincible again. Now my 16 yr old thinks she is so I'm now I'm terrified!

Vanniedosa said...

my mom says that too.
and she's right, now that i am a mom I understand and appreciate her even more :)

threesidesofcrazy said...

I think it is in the mom handbook as a required saying. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I would love to see the future too. Nice fill-in.

**** April **** said...

Visiting from Friday Fill ins -- OOOh #5 is a GOOD one!

Electra said...

Hmmmmmmmm, you and I have the same mother.....

Billy Rhythm said...

Thanks for playing the fill-in!

Dez said...

My mom always says that too on your #5! thanks for the visit too. :)

Cacai M. said...

Thanks God It's Friday! ;-) I like your answers.. and yeah my so-called mom (grandma) used to tell me what your mom fave saying too!

So then, have fun on your plan of cleaning...

Am playing FFI too and here is My Friday Fill-Ins (4/24/10)

... See yah? :)

Euroangel said...

nice answers! i wish to join this meme soon...lol!
Euro Travel
Explore Germany

Anonymous said...

I need my glasses, too. Enjoyed your fill-ins.