Pages

April 16, 2010-- N...is for Never!



tossing it out  is daring everyone to do the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge! The rules are here in the  A-Z Challenge

I missed 2 days of fun. I was in the meeting all day and when I come home I was so dog-tired, I did not trouble myself on the keyboard. Yea, (nod), excuses,excuses!

Today's featured letter is :

N


 Here is the list that any new  writer (such as me) must follow. In a year or so, I'm planning to get out of the 9-5 workforce and focus on freelancing on the net! For the meantime, this blog will be my training ground! Do you think I can do it?

  • Never overuse exclamation marks.
  • Never shift my point of view when talking about something.
  • Never forget proofreading.
  • Never brag.
  • Never be a snob.
  • Never use fancy words.
  • Never overuse cliches, quotations, hard-to-understand technical jargon.
  • Never speak my mind in another's voice.
  • Never shirk from positive criticisms and take everything in stride.
  • Never stop reading for the latest news and events.
  • Never take shortcuts on research.
  • Never stop writing.

5 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Hope you're having fun with the A to Z challenge,have a good week-end, loved your list.
Take care.
Yvonne.

JennyMac said...

Such great reminders! Happy FF!

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the big words and exclamation points (and lots of the others too...). I'm your newest follower from Follow Friday.

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

Happy FF! Just stopping by to say hello!

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

Happy FF! Just stopping by to say hello!