tossing it out is daring everyone to do the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge! The rules are here in the A-Z Challenge
I missed 2 days of fun. I was in the meeting all day and when I come home I was so dog-tired, I did not trouble myself on the keyboard. Yea, (nod), excuses,excuses!
Today's featured letter is :
Here is the list that any new writer (such as me) must follow. In a year or so, I'm planning to get out of the 9-5 workforce and focus on freelancing on the net! For the meantime, this blog will be my training ground! Do you think I can do it?
- Never overuse exclamation marks.
- Never shift my point of view when talking about something.
- Never forget proofreading.
- Never brag.
- Never be a snob.
- Never use fancy words.
- Never overuse cliches, quotations, hard-to-understand technical jargon.
- Never speak my mind in another's voice.
- Never shirk from positive criticisms and take everything in stride.
- Never stop reading for the latest news and events.
- Never take shortcuts on research.
- Never stop writing.