Pages

It's Friday Fill-In once again!


Check the badge for more FFI's! Come and join, t'll be fun, promise!





Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. I'd like a change of scene once in a while.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is a good and deep talk almost through the morning over coffee...
3. Last night, I had string beans sauteed in soysauce, vinegar, onions, and pork strips for dinner.
4. Sorry for the heartache.
5. Can we start now?
6. One of my worst temptations is chocolates; it is so hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking my favorite curry, tomorrow my plans include going over my sisters house and Sunday, I want to totally have a day off (sleep, read, eat)!


Happy weekend everyone!

7 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Diana_CT said...

I have a hard resiting chocolate also.

Have a good weekend :-)

achildoftheking said...

Chocolate... ugh... yea. Me too. However, I'm addicted to those darn tortilla chips.

You can find mine here.

Unknown said...

Your dinner sounds yummy! I wish I had made something different Wednesday night so I coud have posted it. Have a great weekend!

Billy Rhythm said...

Yeah, the dinner DOES sound good--especially compared to what I had!

Stephanie said...

Definitely agree with you on the change of scenery once in awhile. Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I could use a change of scene, too.
Yes, chocolate is very addictive!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, me too I also like to have a change of scene once in a while, I guess it is really a must for me. Have a great weekend!

Here's My Friday Fill-Ins (4/17/10) by the way.. feel free to stop-by anytime.. ~hugs~