Pages

April 13 - J



I nearly forgot that the A-Z Challenge so here I am cramming, thinking about the letter J!

Well, I was thinking about one very special J in my life, who, unfortunately is in the world of online gaming right now, seated next to me. Arrrgh! No, I'm not irritated. Really.  Ok, just a little. It's just that sometimes he could be so... immersed. Yeah, maybe it's just a guy thing...

Anyway, I was googling and googling, and I stumbled on this site Love Letters where Da Juana Byrd says that people starting with J are ambitious and sometimes "too honest to a fault".Yes, and yes. He is like that,too.


Do you believe that your name influences you?




Other trivia:
J - internet slang for "joking"
J - a unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere passes through a resistance of one ohm for one second
J -  the 10th letter of the Roman alphabet

1 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

Arlee Bird said...

Got you listed for the challenge. Thanks for letting me know...
All of my brothers and sisters have names that begin with J-- I'm the only one who doesn't. Haven't really thought about the significance of that.
Lee
Blogging From A to Z April Challenge