Pages

Friday Fill-Ins #174





ffi






pink and blue


And...here we go!

1. I was having a crazy week at work!
2. I was running late and I left my book to I don't know where!
3. Why don't we give ourselves a break?
4. A friend of mine in Malaysia was in my thoughts today, I was wondering how's she doing.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was less talk, less mistake.
6  Depression--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having quality time with T as this week has been hectic for both of us, tomorrow my plans include finish up some tasks in the office and Sunday, I want to watch the Mosley - Mayweather fight!

3 pinky-swear friends shared a thought or two...:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thanks for a lovely post, I enjoyed the read.

Yvonne,

Unknown said...

I think your dad was totall right.

Kwizgiver said...

I love your dad's saying. I might have to post it in my classroom!